OverviewGame masters (Gms) are not required to give you any warning before
banning or jailing. They have the final say in banning and unbanning
characters and accounts. Rudeness or other mistreatment of Game
Masters or other staff members will immediately have your case
dismissed and we will not consider unbanning you.
You are required to follow these rules and all the terms stated in
the TOS or you are not eligible to play.
Name rules:We reserve to change your name at any time if we find it unsuitable.
If your name has been changed and you want something else then
please submit a new name to [email protected] and tell us what your
current name is. You may be asked for account information
1. Copyrighted names: You cannot have a name containing
copyrighted names and/or phrases especially if they are names of characters
that there is a possibility that "likeness" could occur through our character
system (especially anime). Please report all copyrighted
names to [email protected]
2.Sentence Fragments: Your name cannot be a sentence fragment or
phrase. EX: "Iamstupid" is not acceptable. It also cannot be gibberish
3. Names of important religious/social/Historical figures: Example
"Hitler" (decided on a case by case basis)
4. Names containing swear words or derogatory terms: We will not
tolerate offensive names in Illutia. Racist names will get your
account immediately banned.
All other offensive names will be changed.
1.Swearing: Do not attempt to bypass the swearing filter. You can
turn it off with /togglecurse.Please be respectful of others who
do not wish to hear swearing.
Swearing is not an offense in Illutia, if you are offended by
swearing please turn the swearing filter on.
2. Do not block players from getting to areas in the game without
expressed permission from a gm. Saying you have permission when
you don't will result in an immediate ban.
3. Impersonation of a GM or other Illutia staff member is a serious
crime and will result in an immediate ban.
4. Flooding; which is the act of sending many messages over a short
period of time will not be tolerated. You may be silenced and/or
banned without warning.
5. Spamming; which is the act of sending the same message multiple
times over a short period of time is not tolerated. The same message
does not need to be repeated more than once every 1 to 2 minutes.
You may be silenced and/or banned without warning.
6. Harassment is not tolerated in Illutia. If someone is
continually interrupting your gameplay, ask them to stop. If they
persist over a period of time after you have asked them to stop
report it to [email protected] (Reports must be written in proper
english, and with as many details as possible harassment is decided on
a case by case basis so the more details the better.)
7. The use of any 3rd party program while playing Illutia is against
the rules. This includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Macro Programs
2. Speed hacks/Speed utilities
3. Any other program that interacts with the client that is not the client,
without expressed permission from Illutia staff.
(Saying you had permission when you did not is an immediate ban)
8. Disclosure of personal information of players and Illutia staff is strictly
forbidden. You may not at any time discuss alternate identities of players
,Event Masters, Guides or Game Masters or any other staff member.
Doing so is disrespecting the privacy of both the staff and the community.
In addition to this rule, we ask players not to give away such information
about themselves so it is not exploited.
9. You are not permitted at any time to request or demand "compensation" for bugs, glitches,
10. You are required to report any offenses you see comitted in Illutia
especially in the case of character sharing, bug abuse, illegal activity,
Autohunting and unauthorized disclosure of users personal information.
Failure to do so could result in you being banned along with any other parties involved.
11. Dropping your items on the ground to perform "drop auctions" is not
permitted. If you drop your items on the ground you lose ownership.
(This excludes events held by event masters)
Chat Rules:1.You may not use any form of chat in game to discuss any sort of
illegal activity. Nor are you permitted to discuss personal and
sensitive information about players, game masters or other Illutia
2. /Auction - Auction is used for selling, trading and buying items only.
You may not use /auction to beg for items or to chat with other
players. You must have 1-2 minutes in between each auction message.
3. /shout - Shout is for talking to other players only. You may not
use shout to buy,sell or trade things. You must have 1-2 minutes
in between each shout message.
4. Regular chat- You may not use regular chat to spam or flood.
Doing so may result in an immediate ban. No forms of chat may be
used to discuss personal or sensitive information about player or
GM lives and/or identities.
5. /tell (Private messages) /tell is for private messages only. You
may not use them to harass other players. If a player asks you to
stop private messaging them you must do so.
6./guild Guild is used for discussion between guild members. Guild
chat is subject to the same rules as regular chat. Guild owners
cannot "remove" rules put in place by game masters for their guilds.
7. /me is used for actions in game. It is NOT for chatting. An
example of an acceptable use for /me is as follows:
/me likes apples
1. Block Camping- You may not block a spawn point of a creature to
prevent other players from getting to it. If the creature has
spawned and you are trying to prevent other groups from taking it,
it is acceptable to block people from getting to it.
It is NOT acceptable for you to surround the spawn point to block
camp. For every 4 players that are present at a boss spawn point,
each player must take a step back and be an equal distance away
from the boss monster to the other players present. The tile directly
next to the monster does not count as being one space away.
2. Autohunting- Autohunting is gaining experience while not being
present or active in a group or at your computer. Putting an item
on your keyboard or running a program that hunts for you is
considered autohunting. Leeching, which is having a higher level
player level you while you do nothing is also considered
autohunting. You must be active in the group at all times. Leech
autohunting is decided on a case by case basis. You MUST be grouped
with people you are hunting with especially if they are higher level
than you or it will be considered leeching. Charging for these services
will also increase the severity of the crime. You cannot charge for groups
or accept money to group with and/or leech people.
3. Multiclienting/multiboxing- You may not have multiple characters
from the same account logged in at one time for anything other than
4. Sale of shortterm,lore and bound items to players by standing on them
or having someone else stand on them is prohibited. If bound items
were meant to be sold they would not be bound.
Account rules:1.Account sharing: Accounts are for one person, they cannot be
shared or traded or they will immediately be banned.
2. DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE: If someone threatens you to
give them your password or they will harm you/your account report
them IMMEDIATELY to [email protected] If you give out your
password you immediately forfeit your account.
3. Information: You must provide us with current and up to date
account information upon request. It will be used as identification.
We may terminate your account if you have provided falsified
4.Signups: Only you may sign yourself up except if you are under
13 in which case your parents must sign you up. They must accept
all responsibility for conduct on your account. You cannot sign
your friends or siblings up they must sign themselves up using
their OWN email address. There are many free email sites so anyone
using the excuse that they did not have their own email address
will not be accepted.
Additional Terms of Service may apply to our original project
Aspereta, please view the details at this location:
If you believe someone has broken the rules or if you have a
question about the rules please send an email to
[email protected] Please write it in plain english, no
"dude speak" please.